Unmissable free educational content!
Homes 2013 will offer completely free, fully comprehensive educational content for anyone involved in repairs & maintenance, asset management, retrofitting, sustainability and the supply of affordable homes.
Homes offers the perfect opportunity to be inspired by the best minds in housing, to learn from other sectors, pick up practical advice, make new contacts and learn new skills.
The Homes 2013 seminar programme will be coming soon and will focus on issues including:
- Asset Management moves to the forefront: Developing the skills set for a new era
- Welfare Reform: impact on revenues and business planning
- Local Authority asset management focus session
- Stock rationalisation in a new landscape
- Impact of market rent, build for sale and build for rent on asset planning
- Impact of emerging new tenure models on asset and risk modelling
- Developing affordable homes
- New delivery models for repairs : Focus on new DLO models, subsidiaries and LLPs
- Repairs: Are you maximising value for money and efficiency?
- ECO: The big saviour? Special focus sessions
- Green Deal: Can it still form part of the solution for social landlords?
- PV – back on the table?
- Smart metering and cavity insulation: Hear from the utilities
- How will utilities and social landlords work together on ECO deliverables?
- Resident engagement and education
- Should/can social landlords keep focusing on sustainability?
- Fire safety special focus
- Legionella, Asbestos & Gas
- Managing churn and voids post WR: Protecting your income
- Procurement models: Changes to OJEU
- Competitive Dialogue
- Component accounting and the asset director: Get closer to your FD!
VAT changes: are you prepared?