As the UK’s only dedicated national trade event for asset and property management, repairs and maintenance, retrofit and sustainability, Homes is the event where you will meet the senior procurement teams and decision makers for products and services in social housing.
Reasons to exhibit at Homes
- This senior-level event will be content-rich with FREE educational seminars and fantastic networking opportunities
- Homes is the dedicated show for senior asset management, repairs and sustainability professionals in social housing
- Homes will give you the chance to connect with key decision-makers and procurement teams from some of the largest stock-holding organisations in the country
- More than 4 million social homes in the UK need to be maintained and repaired, so despite the current economic climate, continued spend is guaranteed
- Homes is the only large scale event based in the South, focusing on asset management
- Not only will Homes target the social housing sector, it will also target the private landlord community
- Ocean Media produces the CIH Housing Conference & Exhibition and publishes Inside Housing magazine
- Homes 2012 was organised in partnership with the CIH and fully supported by the NHMF, Bre, RICs, Institute for Sustainability, Greater London Authority, UK Green Building Council, DECC and Base Cities
Repairs and Maintenance is the single biggest cost in most landlords’ budgets, with spend in the UK currently estimated at around £10 billion a year. In addition, the retrofit challenge is estimated to have the potential to grow into a £12 billion a year market within the next three years.
Smart decisions around asset management, repairs and sustainability strategy and solutions have never been more important to the success of a housing organisation.
Our extensive research with the social housing sector made it clear that there is a need for a large-scale and national housing event which focuses specifically on these critical business areas, and brings together the very best products and services and conference content in one event.
Hear what a leading provider has to say about the importance of Homes to the sector:
"This event is vital to all sectors of asset management and stock investment! This new integrated conference and exhibition in London brings together a wealth of experience from all sectors of housing and offers VFM. In times of diminishing revenue/capital funds and increased demand, resource allocation becomes even more difficult. With the wide knowledge and opportunity for networking delegates will be able to see how other providers are further delivering efficiencies and cost savings whilst generating innovative ideas needed to deliver more with less in a more customer focused way of working."
Shaun Aldis, Director of Property Services, Wolverhampton Homes
Products/Services showcased at Homes Event
Including: HVAC, Insulation, merchants, retailers, bathrooms/kitchens, doors/windows, Landscaping, roofing, structural
- Environmental products & Services
- Energy Utilities, Management & Renewable energy
- Care & Support services
Including: Energy, Advice & assistance, Housing Management, Property & construction
- Digital mapping/document solutions
- Facilities Management
- Fleet Services
- Fire & security
- House builders / contractors / developers
- Property Repairs / Maintenance & Refurbishment
- IT / Digital / Telecoms