- 2 days, 4 theatres and over 100 speakers
- Government representation from DCLG including Secretary of State in previous years
- Free to attend for all housing associations, local authorities and house builders
- Discover the latest innovations and speak to your supply chain – all in one place at one time
- Be inspired by the best minds in housing and learn from other sectors’ hard-won expertise at the Homes conference
Benefits of Attending
Who attends Homes?
Attendees to Homes come from a number of organisation types including:
- Housing Associations
- Local Authorities
- Registered Social Landlords
- Private Landlords
With job titles including:
- Chief Executives, Chairs and Finance Directors
- Directors of Asset Management/Asset Managers
- Development Directors/Managers
- Property Services Directors/Managers
- Repairs and Maintenance Directors/Managers
- Sustainability Directors/Managers
- Procurement Directors/Managers
- Heads of Housing/Housing Directors
- Plus architects, surveyors, property developers, property managers, contractors and consultants.
As the UK’s only dedicated national trade event for the development and maintenance of homes, creation of dynamic communities and delivery of value for money, Homes is the event where you will meet the senior procurement teams and decision makers for products and services in social housing.
To register to attend Homes for FREE* click here. Please note a fee of £105+VAT per person, per day will be applied to commercial organisations